Pickleball players and friends of pickleball have partnered with the City of Prescott and Yavapai County to build state-of-the-art pickleball courts at Pioneer Park Sports Complex. In May 2017, Prescott got its first public pickleball courts, and the Prescott Pickleball Association (PPA) formed a players association.
The mission of PPA is to provide programs and events to the Prescott community and value to PPA members through members programs.
FOUR MORE at Pioneer Park! The Prescott Pickleball Association announces a campaign to build FOUR MORE at Pioneer Park!
PPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Please think about Prescott Pickleball Association for your next 501(c)(3) tax-deductible donation. PPA is committed to maintaining and improving the public courts at Pioneer Park. We are working to get permission to build more courts in 2018 and on improvements to the current courts as well. We are a 100% volunteer group; there are no paid employees so your dollars go directly to the courts. Use the link above, or send your tax-deductible donation to the PPA at PO Box 3361, Prescott AZ 86302. Make check payable to Arizona Community Foundation with “PPA” in the memo line.
- NEW MEMBER BENEFIT…A Members-Only page with retailer discount codes, and a directory to find a partner for a game (called Pick-A-Pickler). Join today.
- DESIGNATED PLAY SCHEDULE has been updated with a new Skill Level Play schedule.
- BEGINNER LESSONS every Monday from April to August, starting April 2. Check the calendar for the schedule.
- REFEREE TRAINING available 1st and 3rd Mondays in April, May and June. See calendar for more details.
- 3.5 CLINIC on Sunday, April 22. Register online. $5 for members, $10 for non-members. Space is limited to 16 participants.
- Upcoming non-PPA tournament: Armed Forces Charity Pickleball Tournament to benefit the U.S. VETS organization in Prescott held at the Prescott Athletic Club on May 4, 5, 6. Register at PickleballTournaments.
- 2018 Pickleball Round Up Tournament is June 21-23. Registration on PickleballTournaments.com. This is a USAPA Sanctioned Event.
- In cooperation with the City of Prescott Parks and Recreation, the Prescott Pickleball Association announces our first annual Youth Month in July.
- Beginner classes also are available on the Willow Hills Baptist Church indoor courts offered by the Willow Hills Pickleball Club to anyone interested in learning to play. For details, contact Bob Atherton at email@example.com or 928-499-2498.
- Events, lessons, and court cleanings at Pioneer Park Pickleball Courts are posted on the Calendar.
- For news of local pickleball events and activities, be sure to Follow us on Facebook.
- If you are looking for non-PPA pickleball activities, check out Prescott Valley Pickleball Association, Willow Hills Pickleball Club, Other Places to Play, and Pickleball Tournaments.
Location of Prescott public courts: