Youth Month at Pioneer Park
First Annual Prescott Youth Pickleball Clinic & Tournament, Open to ages 10-17
In cooperation with the City of Prescott Parks and Recreation, the Prescott Pickleball Association announces our first annual “Youth Month.”
- Lessons and Round Robin Tournament will be free and open to 10-17 year olds
- Lessons will be on Mondays July 9, 16, and 23, and Wednesdays July 11, 18, and 25; on four courts between the hours of 9 to noon
- Round Robin Tournament will be on Saturday, July 28; on four courts between the hours of 8 to noon
- Lessons will be provided by Malia Pomee, Jim Thomas, Rick Bothell, Doug Seefeld and Jerry Northwood
- Sign-up for one or all the lessons and/or the tournament
- Registration will close at 9PM on May 31
YOUTH MONTH REGISTRATION
Print and complete the Youth Month Release, Permission and Indemnity Agreement and take the completed document with you to your first lesson.
As always during the monsoon, this event is weather permitting. If the courts are dry, we will play. Come out to cheer on your fellow picklers and enjoy some refreshments.