These courts are open to the public. The Prescott Pickleball Association (PPA) works in partnership with the City of Prescott to keep these courts beautiful for you. There are just a few things to remember:
- Please only play Pickleball on these courts.
- Wear athletic shoes and play safely.
- Play with courtesy and good sportsmanship.
WINTER SCHEDULE: October 1 to February 28/29
SUMMER SCHEDULE: March 1 to September 30
COURTS 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 & 8
9AM to Noon (WINTER), 8 AM to 11 AM (SUMMER) is Challenge (Drop-in) Play. Players can challenge by putting their paddles on a court fence. At the end of the game, losing players will come off and challengers will play. Winners will be able to play for 3 games and then must leave. Please try to choose a court where your skill level is comparable to those on that court. Players may not refuse to play with challengers.
Before/After Challenge Play is OPEN Play. Players may play for up to 1 hour on a court. If there are players waiting to play, you must relinquish the court after an hour. This includes informal play, foursomes or private groups not authorized by Prescott Recreation Services.
COURTS 3 & 4
All Day is Recreational/Beginner (Social) Play. These courts are considered Challenge (Drop-In) Play courts all day for beginners and/or recreational play. If all the other courts are full and no one is using these courts, advanced players may use these courts.
COURTS 1 & 2
2 PM to 4 PM Monday through Thursday is SKILL LEVEL PLAY
- Monday: Skill Level 3.0 (either self-rated or USAPA rated, must be able to serve, receive, dink, and lob. Must have moderate understanding of rules and game)
- Tuesday: Skill Level 3.5 ( must have a USAPA rating)
- Wednesday: Skill Level 4.0 ( must have a USAPA rating)
- Thursday: Skill Levels 4.5 & 5.0 (must have a USAPA rating)
If courts are not being used at designated times, courts may be used for Open Play.
2 PM (WINTER), 3PM (SUMMER) Tuesday is COURT WASH DAY
As needed, the courts will be washed on Tuesdays. Thank you for cooperating with this schedule so that we can all enjoy a clean facility.
Please see calendar or court bulletin board for events. Some or all courts may be closed for public play during scheduled events.
Also review the Court Information and Rules of Play.